Still on the fence? Then take a read of the following FAQs, and see if losing weight quickly, easily and enjoyably, without paying a single penny is for you:
1. I've not exercised for years - is it for me?
YES.... We cater for all Fitness Levels, so don't worry if your getting back into exercise we will be there to support you every step of the way.
2. I’ve been to bootcamps before and the instructors just shouted and yelled. Is that what you guys do?
NO... We are not a Military style Bootcamp. All our instructors are qualified Personal Trainers we focus on Body Transformation and supporting our members to reach their goals in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
3. How many times to I have to come? Is it every day for 7 days?
You can choose from either 2, 3 or 5 sessions in a 1 week period, what every you think you are ready for.
4. I’ve got an injury - will I still be able to train?
Of course, before your FREE trial you will be asked to fill out a short Fitness Questionnaire. If you have specific injuries then the trainer will provide you with alternate exercises to ensure you still get a good workout without causing any additional pain or damage to your injury.
5. What kind of training is it?
Sessions are 45 minutes long and can consist of circuits, body weight exercises, cardio, strength and conditioning... plus much more. Sessions are varied so you will never have the same workout in the same week.
6. Is this just designed as a way to get paying members?
YES, it is designed to get people involved, but reiterate that there’s no pressure to join. Our value at Fitness Flex is to support our members to achieve 'The body of their life, having the time of their life!'
7. What kind of results can I expect in 7 days?
If you sick to the nutritional advice & attend the free trial then you can expect to loose several lbs in just a 1 week period.
8. I’m nervous I’ll fall behind. Do you promise that it’s suitable for all levels?
100% it is not a competitive Bootcamp. Our trainer and members have created a supportive environment so you only work as hard as you can.
9. What happens if I miss a day or two?
Having a day rest between sessions is recommended, you have the opportunity to attend up to 5 sessions over a week so you have a variety of days and times to choose from.
10. You mentioned you have different expert trainers. How does that work?
We like to ensure that our members get a variety of different workouts. We have trainers scheduled to take different sessions throughout the week, to mix it up.